Business Formation and Startup Management
Binning Ripps LLP works with clients across multiple sectors in the formation and management of their business. Whether you are a large national corporation, or a startup looking to make your mark, Binning Ripps LLP provides “outside” general counsel services which will keep you on the path towards success.
Binning Ripps LLP provides the following services to our business and startup clients:
- Partnership Agreements
- Certificates of Formation
- Operating Agreements
- Corporate Bylaws
- Shareholder and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Copyright and Trademark Registrations
- Web Site Terms of Service and Privacy Policies
The key to a successful business in the future is laying the proper foundation today.
However, no matter how well you plan, conflict is inevitable. The key is to confront the conflict head-on, in an efficient and effective manner.
Binning Ripps LLP leverages our years of experience to guide our clients in finding the right solution for their particular conflict. That may include negotiation, mediation, or litigation.
Binning Ripps LLP offers the following business litigation services:
- Business Contract Disputes
- Business Torts, Including Fraud and Interference
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Collections on Promissory Notes, Guarantees, and Judgments
- Class Actions
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Arbitration, Mediation, and Other Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures
- California Business Code Section 17200 and 17500 Claims, Including Unfair Competition
- Technology and Intellectual Property Disputes
- Professional Malpractice
- Lender Liability and Bad Faith Claims
- Shareholder & Corporate Governance